Executive Search Junior Researcher (Finland)
Alumni is the largest and most innovative consultancy within Executive Search and Leadership Services in the Nordic region. For more than 20 years we have developed tools and services in order to strengthen the organisations and teams of our clients.
Through a service offering ranging from executive search and leadership consulting to high-level board advisory services, we support our clients' business success. Alumni's clients are found throughout the private and public sectors.
We have offices in Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Helsinki, Malmö, Oslo, Stockholm and Warsaw. Internationally we operate through our parent company, Harvey Nash Group, with more than 40 offices in Europe, US and Asia.
As a Junior Researcher at Alumni Finland, you have an important role in our Executive Search business and our Nordic research organisation. Your work will be project and team-based and together with executive search consultants and researchers, you will solve specific client assignments and have the responsibility for identifying and qualifying candidates as well as adding value to clients by sharing market knowledge.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Network, build and maintain long-term relations with relevant candidates
- Be responsible for analysing and mapping out relevant industries, companies and potential candidates in executive search assignments
- Conduct telephone interviews with potential candidates
- Support the Consultant during the project
- Take part in client meetings
- Actively contribute to internal business development projects
- Drive digital innovation and strategy into the business in collaboration with the rest of the team, but taking ownership of this project
We are looking for a networker with a great interest in people, information and business trends. You should have a good business acumen and an excellent ability to communicate with people in different environments. Prior experience from research work within the search business is a merit, but a genuine interest in the field and motivation to learn are the most important factors.
- Currently studying or just completed a relevant degree
- Knowledge of and interest in business
- Good understanding of the digital and social media universe, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Fluent in Finnish and English, verbally and written
We expect you to be:
- A team player
- Driven and ambitious with a creative approach
- Result oriented and structured
- International mind-set
- Integrity and a sound judgement
We offer you a challenging and developing job in an expanding company where you will be a key factor for Alumni's future success.
We are open to considering applicants either for a permanent position or a temporary contract. The work will start as soon as possible and candidates able to start quickly will be preferred.
If you are interested, you are welcome to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your CV, availability regarding a start date, and preference regarding a permanent or temporary contract. We will fill the position as soon as we find a good candidate.