AQ - The recipe for a strong boardIn this AQ we further explored the critical elements of good board composition.
This issue features:
- Editorial by Jan Hemmingson, MD of Alumni Nordic and Eastern Europe
- Interviews with:
- Ole Andersen, chairman of the board of directors at Danske Bank, Bang and Olufsen, Chr. Hansen Holding and Zebra.
- Petra Hedengran, general counsel and head of corporate governance and compliance at Investor AB.
- Joakim Karlsson, co-managing partner at NC Advisory (advisor to the Nordic Capital private-equity funds).
- Insights from Alumni's own experience of board reviews
- Book review of the new book Coping With Excess - How organizations, Communities and Individuals Manage Overflow by Barbara Czarniawska and Orvar Löfgren. Reviewed by Lars Strannegård, professor and president of Stockholm School of Economics.
- An introduction to Alumni's own LIVE concept. Moving from a series of one-off recruitments to a more holistic approach, helping companies to better prepare and deal with succession planning.
Read AQ here
Posted on May 8, 2015 8:31 AM | Permalink