AQ - 25 years of building the future
In this 25th anniversary issue we revisit our beginnings and look ahead into the future.
This issue features:
Editorial by Jan Hemmingson, MD of Alumni Nordic and Eastern Europe
- Interviews with a few of those people who have helped shape Alumni:
- Johan Börjesson, HR Director of If Insurance and Head of HR for parent company Sampo plc
- Maija -Liisa Friman, board professional in companies including Finnair, Neste, LKAB and Helsinki Deaconess Institute
- Arne Karlsson, Board worker in companies including Ratos, Bonnier and AP Møller-Maersk
- Martin Svalstedt, CEO of Stena Adactum and Stena Sessan
- Niclas Kjellström-Matseke, former CEO of Novamedia Swedish Postcode Lottery
- Alf Göransson, President and CEO of Securitas AB
- Henrik Henriksson, President and CEO of Scania AB
- Veronica Rörsgård, Executive Vice-President HR and IT at Skanska
- Dag J Opedal, Board Professional and Executive Adviser at FS N Capital
- Sanna Suvanto-Harsaae, Board professional in companies including Altia AB, Babysam AS and Best VPG AS
A look at how we aspire to make a real difference in the society around us.
Interview with Head of Communications and Marketing at The Swedish Childhood Cancer Foundation, Linus Almqvist on creating value.
An introduction to Alumni's own 'Tools For Good' initiative. Working along side Mission Driven Organisations to assist in their goal to solve some of our World's toughest problems, and thereby aligning Alumni's interests with those of the reality around us.
Read AQ here
Posted on January 18, 2016 8:00 AM | Permalink